The company is an award-winning Design & Manufacturing organisation with over 60 years industry experience who are highly regarded within the market for their engineering prowess. They specialise in life saving equipment as well as the tooling and support systems to complement.
As the Design Draughtsperson, you'll be responsible for generating engineering drawings suitable for manufacturing. You will be required to produce, modify and update 3D models, detail and assembly engineering drawings in-line with approved engineering change requests and fully document the changes using engineering change notices.
What we would like from the Design Draughtsperson:
- Mechanical Engineering Advanced Vocational Qualification (ONC/HNC/NVQ)
- Experience of using NX or 3D CAD software
- Thorough grounding in the production of engineering drawings to relevant specifications
- Good understanding in the application of GD&T
- Good experience in machined components and tolerance analyses
What we offer the Design Draughtsperson:
- Salary paying up to £40,000 doe
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 36 Hour week
- Finish lunchtime on Fridays
- Hybrid role (3 days in the office / 2 from home)
- Annual Bonus
- 9% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Healthcare cash plan
If this opportunity as a Design Draughtsperson is of interest to you, don't hesitate and get in touch asap!
Click here to apply or contact Luke Tanner at Orion Recruitment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities