Have you recently graduated with a degree (bachelors or masters) in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering & looking for a role which will heavily utilise this? Look no further and keep reading ...
Orion are partnered with a next generation chemical engineering business located in the heart of Oxford, who are actively looking to partner with you as a chemical graduate. Their technology has already had prolific success and as a result they are moving from one of the biggest R&D organisations into a fully fledged manufacturing facility - an incredible achievement!
So you will play a crucial part of this companies journey by joining them on their next step - this business will train and develop you on the following areas;
- Analysis and Characterization of various materials using specific equipment (SEM, TGA, BET)
- Compiling data reports once you have run these tests
- Perform chemical reliability testing
- Execute chemical pre-experiment studies
- Work across their 24/7 operation - for the first 6 to 12 months you could be working a variety of shifts (example: Wednesday to Sunday) in order to get the most exposure across all areas of the business.
They will reward you with:
- 1st class training both out in their engineering departments as well as classroom based training. They also run a 'buddy-scheme' where you are partnered with an experienced member of the team to support you day to day.
- Private Medical Scheme
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Life insurance at 3x salary
- Salary sacrifice pension at 5% employer, 3% employee
- EAP including family access
All we need you to show us is;
- Reliably commute on a daily basis to their site location - we have provided the postcode above, please check that this is commutable before applying (please note they will not support any form of relocation)
- Have full Right to Work in the UK (please note our client is not in a position to provide immediate or future sponsorship)
- Comfortable to work shifts.
- Have a Bachelors or Masters in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Private Medical Scheme EV salary sacrifice scheme Life insurance at 3x salary Salary sacrifice pension at 5% employer, 3% employee EAP including family access
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Student (Higher education/Graduate)