Home Ownership Officer (Hybrid) needed in Lewisham, Paying £19.87ph PAYE - Reference: RQ1117224
minimum 2 days per week in the office
- Proactively manage a variety of RTB and home ownership functions within procedural & legislative
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of RTB / Collection / Service Charge legislation and communicate this clearly and precisely to others in writing, interview and telephone
- Consult with leaseholders (statutory & non-statutory consultation) & assist with applications for dispensation
- Build good working relationships with the local Tenant and Residents’ Associations. Attend out of hours meetings as
- Respond to correspondence and complaints, and provide drafts for member’s
- Identify and record details of vulnerable residents, signpost residents for support as
- Ensure safeguarding concerns are acted on immediately and in compliance with the safeguarding
- Investigate complex cases, work collaboratively with other departments, partners and stakeholders to ensure multi agency responses to complex cases and carry out home / estate visits / inspections in a lone working capacity as
- Take legal action as necessary. Ensure all legal paperwork is completed to a high standard. Attend court hearings (including tribunal & mediation), representing the organisation positively at all times.
- Keep up to date with all relevant legislation and good practice issues relating to the
This is a full time role on a Temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property