D365 CE Developer - Microsoft Gold Partner - Up to £50,000
- I'm recruiting for a D365 CE CRM Developer to join an established MS Gold Partner, based in UK (Fully remote, with no client travel), offering a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company where you can be involved in steering the direction of current and future projects.
- They offer excellent training and progression opportunities with structured progression into senior management roles.
- They work in a relaxed manner, unlike large enterprise MS Partners, with no red tape or unnecessary processes.
- They work with an interesting variety of project domains. Due to this, they offer a wide range of project work, alongside their interesting client portfolio. Ultimately this role offers a range of rewarding and engaging development opportunities.
- You will work with the latest D365 CE CRM and Power Platform technologies, as well as bespoke solutions within a collaborative environment.
- MS GOLD Partner Company
- Fusion has been established for 20 years
- Excellent culture & employee feedback
- Project domain is focused on Law at the moment for their development projects.
- D354 CE Developer Role
- Strong stake holder & client management , understand and deliver on deadlines
- Work within a Team of 5 to deliver outstanding work quality and results
- Work with latest D365 & Power Platform technologies
- Fully remote, no client travel
- 4+ years Dynamics 365 CE development experience
- Power Platform would be desirable
- Able to settle into the role quickly
- Experience with Java and HTML desired
- Law Project domain experience desired
- Salary up to £50,000
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Away days with team
- Quarterly bonus
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet