A two-form-entry Primary school in Westminster is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to help a Year 2 child with autism. The child requires behavioural support, so the school requires someone who is skilled at dealing with behavioural needs.
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced TAs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Two-form entry
- Located in Westminster
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
- Have at least 3 months of experience working with children
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year