Are you seeking an opportunity to move your career into the Project Management domain? My client is looking for an ambitious and motivated individual, who is either looking to pursue a path into this area, or has prior experience as a Project Manager.
Directing and Steering Projects of vast importance, within a company that will fuel your career. Does this sound like it could be for you? Working within a team of technical professionals whilst also taking on the leading role of driving ventures forward; your role as a Project Manager would be exactly that.
Not only would you be responsible for proficiently managing and delegating equipment through its full product life cycle. Internal developments will also be part of the many exciting opportunities in this Project Manager Role.
'' Great Pension (with x4 life assurance) + 25 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) + training/development (such as Professional Membership support) + cycle to work scheme etc.
'' Hybrid work structure.
'' Flexi start and finish time.
Your role as a Project Manager will be:
- The Delivery of Successful Projects.
- Project Management of Lot Acceptance Testing and Qualification Testing of Cell Batches.
- Timely and budgeted purchases on the projects including completing the purchasing control documentation and purchase requests.
- Customer Account Management.
- Co-operating with varied departments; Schedulers, Operational, Sales, Support and Finance.
- Management and delivery of more than one project at a time.
- Identification of cost and schedule savings when working on Internal Projects.
- The following of best-practice models centered on the APMP qualification or PRINCE2 methodology when delegating on Projects.
As a Project Manager, your ideal skills would be:
- Background in Engineering.
- Ambitious and Career-focused individual.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Excellent Planner.
- Proficient use of Office 365/Microsoft Project.
- Valuable Communication skills.
- UK Drivers Licence.
If this Project Management role is of interest, please don't hesitate to contact Jemma Bradshaw at Orion Recruitment.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing