As a Test Engineer, you will be joining a leading supplier in their sector, who through extensive investment into research & development, have developed an impressive range of advanced electro optic systems, all manufactured in the UK.
Working as a Test Engineer you will oversee all aspects of testing, de bugging and fault finding down to component level. The Test Engineer will be responsible for ensuring all repeat and prototype products.
As a Test Engineer your duties will include
- Undertake test of electronic hardware in a low volume and prototyping manufacturing environment
- Undertake software and system integration test.
- Operation of an environmental test chamber.
- Create test procedures in consultation with design engineers.
- Installation of operating systems (Linux and Windows).
- Fault finding, debugging and resolution of issues.
- Checking that all work meets quality and technical standards.
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support equipment setting to work and field service
The successful Test Engineer will have the below skills and experience:
- Electronics testing
- Component level fault finding and de bugging
- PCB testing
- Creating test procedures
- knowledge and understanding of analogue and digital
As a Test Engineer you will receive the below benefits:
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group pension plan – matched contributions up to 5%
- Income protection scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Help@Hand service gives you and your family access to 4 key services including remote GP service, second opinion, mental health pathway service and physiotherapy consultations.
- Life assurance policy, including bereavement counselling and probate helpline
- Company shares incentive plan and save as you earn scheme
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives, including access to wellbeing app and the addition of mental health support for all employees. Plus, regular activities across our sites to support and promote wellbeing
- Regular sports and social activities
- Reward platform (high street discounts, employee benefits, health, and wellbeing offerings).
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
- Great working environment with free, onsite car parking across all our locations
If you are interested in the above Test Engineer role please click ‘apply’ or contact Orion Reading today, thank you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing