IT Infrastructure Engineer, London – up too £50-60k!
Pearson Carter are working with a constant growing global IT company looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to work within the IT Infrastructure team to maintain, support and develop the global IT Infrastructure
- Supporting the day-to-day management of our existing IT systems and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Architect and deploy solutions inside Azure (premises infrastructure, facilitating a migration to the cloud)
- Deploy, configure, and manage on-premises infrastructure components such as servers, networking equipment, and storage devices.
- Experience working in a Cloud/On-premises Infrastructure engineer.
- Tenant to Tenant Migration
- Knowledge of Azure services
- PowerShell Scripting
Competitive salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience and Certifications
Office is based in London x 5
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe –
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Nottingham, Lincoln, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Remote Working, Project Manager, IT Project, IT Project Manager, Security, Cloud, 365, Sentinel, PowerShell, Python, KQL, Sutton, Onsite, Hybrid , Office
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet