Are you a compassionate and dedicated SEND teacher ready to make a profound impact on the lives of exceptional learners? An exciting opportunity awaits for a Long-Term Supply SEND Teacher to join one of our fantastic schools in the East Suffolk area.
Working Hours for this role are 08:15 am - 15:15 pm Monday - Friday.
The school is passionately committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity, support, and academic achievement for all students. The school is surrounded by a landscape of inspiration, providing the perfect setting for a nurturing and enriching learning experience. Our core values revolve around providing an inclusive education, celebrating diversity, and preparing every student for success in their unique journey.
If you are a dedicated SEND teacher who believes in the transformative power of inclusive education, we encourage you to apply.
- Experience with ASD
- Develop and implement Educational Health Care Plans (EHCPS) for students with special educational needs
- Provide a supportive and inclusive learning environment tailored to the sensory and behavioural needs of students
- Deliver engaging and differentiated lessons to meet the diverse learning styles and abilities of the class
- Collaborate with support staff, therapists, and parents to ensure the holistic development of each student
- Maintain a positive and safe classroom atmosphere, promoting emotional and social growth
- Monitor and report on student progress, adapting teaching strategies as necessary
- Proven experience working with special needs students, particularly those with sensory needs and behavioural challenges.
- Strong knowledge of special education practices, strategies, and resources.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills for collaboration with support staff and parents.
- Passion and commitment to making a difference in the lives of special needs students.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
In addition, you can also win a holiday worth up £1000!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education