Do you have QTS?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a special needs school?
Are you passionate about enabling children to reach their full potential?
- Based in South Tyneside
- Students are aged from 4 to 18 years old
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Children who attend this school have a complex needs such as Autism
- Starting January 2024
- Full time Teacher
- Planning lessons for children of various abilities
- Supporting with speech and language difficulties
- Ensuring students are engaged and their social and mental health is supported
- Will have QTS?
- Will have previously taught children with special needs
- Will be experienced in planning lessons for students who are working at a lower level
- Previous Autism experience
- Will be encouraging and caring
- Will be able to manage any challenging behaviour
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year