Orion are proud to be partnered with Powerstar, which is a trading name of EMSC Global Ltd a forward thinking, award winning, innovative business that is a market leader in the design and manufacture of energy management solutions. Powerstar exports to 17 countries and has operations in UK, Europe USA and Australia. Powerstar are now looking for a Programme Manager in this role you will be responsible for delivering and facilitating the execution of all agreed customer and programme milestones from commercial engagement to ongoing product use and Powerstar contractual obligations.
As a manufacturing business, they have consistently seen significant increases in their revenue and profits and they are happy to say that this is due to the dedication and hard work of all of their team members, who proactively contribute to the end result.
If you have experience in a leading complex projects from cradle to grave within an engineering/manufacturing environment the role of Programme Manager could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established and rapidly growing firm.
The role of Programme Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
- Managing and maintaining programme development, production and overall delivery costs in line with budget, business and contract targets.
- Leading and ensuring programme follows the agreed PLP phases and crucial gate management stages with continual focus on balancing resources, risk management and business needs to meet on time, in full, to quality delivery.
- Facilitate and foster team engagement through seeking to organise and provide direction in formal structured reviews and KPI's, through situational leadership.
- Ensure all products and installation standards, certifications, risk assessments and customer needs are in line with agreed specifications and ways of working to meet internal and external health and safety legislative, industry and company requirements.
- Continually challenging the ways of working and PLP to drive improved programme delivery
By joining this business as their new Programme Manager you will be rewarded with:
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Programme Manager role:
- A recognised qualification in project management
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced and demanding environment
- Experience managing projects in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- A consistent history of influencing, developing teamwork within an organisation
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and internal teams
If this role of Programme Manager is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities