Work hours: Monday '' Thursday 8.15am '' 5.15pm and Friday 8.15am '' 12.45pm
37.5 hours a week
Join a company where innovation is at the forefront of all decisions. Be the next Stores Operative for a company where they can proudly say they test repair and fault find on their HV products. With excellent knowledge gained over the years, this company has built a reputation for their work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Stores Operative to join an amazing company growing within the industry.
As the next Stores Operative your day will consist of:
- Kitting for production using bill of materials
- Stock control and ensuring ERP is accurate
- Booking of goods in and out
- Packing goods to be delivered to customers
- Using MRP or ERP systems
- Operating a forklift
- Using Microsoft office and Excel
Benefits of the Stores Operative:
- Salary £23600
- Monday '' Thursday 8.15am '' 5.15pm and Friday 8.15am '' 12.45pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Profit sharing
- Long service awards
- Cash plan
- Wellbeing support
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to apply.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities