Join Our Innovative Client as a Graduate R&D Engineer!
Are you a dynamic and ambitious individual with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to shape the future of machinery design and manufacturing? We are on the lookout for a talented Graduate R&D Engineer to join our clients pioneering team in Crawley.
We are working with a leading player in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art machinery. Their commitment to innovation has propelled them to the forefront of the industry, and we are now on the hunt for passionate individuals to contribute to their success.
Position: Graduate R&D Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (2:1 or above)
- Grade A in both Maths and Physics
Responsibilities: As a Graduate R&D Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of engineers to develop and enhance cutting-edge machinery.
- Conduct research to identify new technologies and materials for improved product design.
- Design, prototype, and test innovative solutions to meet industry challenges.
- Analyze data and implement improvements based on findings.
- Strong academic background with a 2:1 or above in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Exceptional proficiency in Maths and Physics (Grade A).
- A passion for research and development with a keen interest in machinery design.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a creative approach to engineering challenges.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- UK Driving licence.
What They Offer:
- Opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects with a team of experienced professionals.
- Ongoing professional development and training including support through Chartership.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Private Healthcare
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
How to Apply: If you're ready to make your mark in the world of machinery design and manufacturing, click apply now or contact Chloe at Orion Electrotech. Please highlight your academic achievements, relevant projects, and any extracurricular activities that showcase your engineering prowess.
Join our client and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what's possible in the world of machinery design and manufacturing! Your journey to a rewarding career starts here.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities