IT Professional Services Engineer - Onsite - Peterborough - £40,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established Microsoft Partner based in the U.K. who are looking to recruit a IT Professional Services Engineer
My client is offering flexible working, career progression, and opportunities to work across the Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Windows Server, including AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP
- Experience in network infrastructure (LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot basic hardware, software, and system faults.
- Excellent technical experience configuring and managing Microsoft 365 cloud platforms
- 4-5 years' experience in a support environment (1st, 2nd line & 3rd line).
- Administration of Microsoft 365, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience across Windows Server & Network Infrastructure
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits.
This role is fully onsite in Peterborough
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Leading Microsoft Dynamic CRM recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: Microsoft 365, M365, O365, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, One Drive, SharePoint, Support, IT Helpdesk, IT Support, IT Support Supervisor, IT Field Engineer, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet