Saffron Vanilla are recruiting for a Head chef at a Luxury hotel in the Cheshire countryside. The 120 bedroom property is in the heart of Cheshire. The Hotel also boasts a Award winning 1 AA rosette restaurant, large function suites,meeting rooms,leisure club and Championship Golf course. This is a very busy and very successful hotel.
The role of Head chef you will be required to work with the Executive chef a help in managing the day to day operation of the kitchen, you will be helping produce excellent standard of cuisine for the restaurant, with managing the kitchen, producing rotas, supervising your kitchen staff and keeping up the high standards that already exist as well as helping to improve them you will be in charge of your kitchen from set up to clean down.
- Supporting the Executive chef, training and recruitment of kitchen brigade
- Be creative in implementing new dishes
- Show alertness, vigilance and attention to detail of all work.
- To undertake any other duty commensurate with this post as determined by the Executive Chef
- Must be in possession of food safety level 2/3
- Experience in working with fresh produce is essential.
- A background of working to AA Rosette standard is desired.
- Experience and knowledge in managing safe systems of work
- Previous experience in fine/high end dining would be advantageous
- Manage pressure and work to deadlines.
- Work comfortably in all fields of kitchen operation.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- To maintain a proactive attitude at all times.
- Ability to comply with company policies and procedures
- Flexibility to work hours determined by the business including evenings, nights and weekends.
- Due to the rural location of the property own transport is essential.
In return, the company will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. On top of this, you’ll join a team of positive professionals who are full of energy, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply now!
Benefits on offer are.
- Free gym memberships
- Uniforms provided
- Friends and family benefits in other group hotels all around the world
- Company pension schemes
For more jobs like this view our website www.saffronvanilla.co.uk