Our client is a Globally Recognised Organisation with over 65,000 employees, annual revenues in excess of $15 billion, featuring highly on the Fortune 250 listing and an office network of over 500 offices spanning 130 different countries!
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen from our client’s IT Operations Centre located in the heart of Milton Keynes, to lead an Award-Winning IT Service Desk function, consisting of between 10-20 Service Desk Analysts who provide highly technical IT Support to VIP’s and End-Users of the organisation based throughout Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
As the IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that team and individual tasks and objectives are completed within a timely, consistent and responsive manner.
- Daily Team Management of up to 15 analysts; hosting regular performance and mentoring sessions, setting and reviewing targets for each analyst
- Oversee and participate in the Recruitment, Selection and Employment of new resource onto the IT Service Desk
- Produce, monitor and present regular reports on Team Performance; KPI’s/Contractual Service Measures
- Work within a clearly defined and rigid ITIL Framework
- Ensure IT Services are delivered against defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Verify the quality, accuracy and timelines of responses and actions taken by Analysts
- Review feedback mechanisms to drive Continual Service Improvement
- Lead and take part in regular Service Review Meetings with departments across Europe, Middle-East and Africa
- Work collaboratively with the Problem Management Department to clearly identify trending and re-occurring incidents; Contributing towards the Knowledge Management Platform to drive staff collaboration and development
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework; ideally having an ITIL Foundation
- 2/3+ years’ experience in leading an IT Service Desk/Helpdesk Function
- Knowledge of Service Management Platforms such as ServiceNow
- Excellent Interpersonal and Stakeholder Management Skills
This is a unique and rare opportunity to lead an Award-Winning IT Service Desk which supports over 26,000 end-users spanning Europe, Middle-East and Africa! Our Client has a significant project pipeline and is growing heavily through business Mergers & Acquisitions, with a number of recent multi-billion-dollar investments!
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Benefits: Private Healthcare, 26 Days’ Annual Leave, 10% Pension + Much More!
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Tenure: Full-Time, Permanent (Standard Business Hours)