Lamonby recruitment have an exciting new position for a Revit Technician to join our client, a leading national architectural practice based on the outskirts of West London. This is an office-based role but may require occasional site visits around London and the South of England.
A mixed and varied role, projects will take place across a number of sectors including but not limited to; residential, commercial, historic, mixed use, educational and leisure.
The successful Revit Technician will be qualified to an HNC level in an architectural related subject and will have at least 5 years’ experience using Revit in a day to day function.
In return you will receive a starting salary between £35,000 - £45,000 as well as 20 + 8 holiday days and a company pension.
Revit Technician Role
- Create and maintain up-to-date 3D Revit drawings for a variety of projects
- Draughting drawings and ensuring that all drawings are completed to the required standard
- Planning Assist with the BIM strategies
- Ensure all documentation is as per company handbook. Ensure all documentation is as per local codes and regulations.
- Liaise with professionals on both contract and client side
- Introduce improvements to the division’s productivity and draughting standards. In particular building on Revit components and production / manufacturing standards
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualified to an HNC level in an architectural related subject.
- 5+ years’ using Revit
- Mixed background across multiple sectors desirable
- Must have in depth detailed knowledge of local codes and regulations.
- Be aspirational and help develop the practice
- Be confident and take the initiative to form good decisions
- Will have a proactive and flexible outlook
- Will be competent in both design and technical aspects of architecture
- Will to take the initiative, build strong working relationships both internally & externally
Revit Technician Package
- Salary £35,000- £45,000 (dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Other benefits upon request
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Adam direct on 02392 384650.