My Client are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised Client Liaison Coordinator to join our team in Oxford.
In this role you will be working closely with the lettings teams handling enquiries; booking appointments; updating and maintaining websites/in-house databases; responsible for marketing/adverts, and general office administration.
As the Client Liaison Coordinator you will be the key point of contact for LL’s, TT’s and applicants in relation to all aspects of the LL/TT journey.
· Deal with all incoming calls as appropriate
· Applicant care in line with company procedures
· Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
· Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
· Organising viewings
· Feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
· Updating Reapit with feedback regularly
· Call through archive Applicants
· Relo Agents send new property details on new instruction
· Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
· Upload pitch onto Reapit as a Market Appraisal
· Preparing pitch packs Sending pitch reports and letters as requested by HOD
· Arranging for re-evaluation by HOD of any relets and prepare for remarketing
· Ensure the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
· Prepare new properties for marketing & Liaising with photographers regarding appointment
· EPC’s and floor plans – order and insert EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on REAPIT and web
· Making brochure for the property & sending these to our Landlords for confirmation of agreement to live advertising
· Prepare window cards
· Liaise with the deal progression team to ensure all file work ready before move in and signed off by HOD
· Liaising with Admin rep regarding smooth running of the office including stationary ordering etc.
· -Updating property lists
· Key Manager - logging keys in and out and adding new keys
· Manage the TO LET and LET BY boards for available properties
· Market Share – weekly market share, highlighting properties on with other agents to Lettings Manager and producing weekly report of market share
· Marketing – produce and organise maildrops and flyers in conjunction with the Lettings Manager
This position will be working Monday-Friday 9-6 plus a Saturday rota.
Skills and experience