We are currently sourcing for temporary stock room assistants!
The role of the Stockroom Assistant is to effectively handle the location stock holding, in order to maximise sales. Work well under pressure. Demonstrating this through personal presentation and displaying the brand values as outlined in the 'Mission Statement' and 'Vision'Responsibilities
• Offer a high level of team integration and participation, working with integrity and respect for others
• Demonstrate effective communication with management and other team members.
• Have an organised, consistent and enthusiastic approach to daily tasks.
• Be adaptable and flexible to the needs of the business in support of the team and the location
• Abide by all stockroom operational guidelines
• Have an ability to work unsupervised, using initiative and completing all tasks efficiently by following
• Use equipment properly and report any potentially unsafe conditions to management.
No real experience is needed as long as you show a willing attitude to learn!