Business Development Executive
Salary- £30 – 35,000 DOE + Excellent Commission
Our client is a leading demand response aggregator who are currently looking to expand with the addition of a Business Development Manager to join the team.
You will be working alongside a bustling and vibrant Sales team, support Heads of Dept. and wider management and partners.
This role will primarily be leading the development of business propositions in order to sell Demand Side Response (DSR) programmes to large energy consumers in the UK and will also include:
- Networking with clients, attending industry events and building strategic relationships to enhance brand capital and opportunities for new business
- Identifying opportunities to create additional cross-offerings and synergies based on client /industry demand
- Seeking and exploiting new business opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Progressing the development of solutions in collaboration with key internal stakeholders
There will be scope for progression based upon overachieving and performance.
- Must have knowledge and experience (ideally in a commercial business development capacity) within the energy sector.
- A strong sales / business development background with an ability to apply business development techniques to develop and shape long-term opportunities to point of sale
- Ability to manage and forecast sales cycle
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Able to confidently present sophisticated and technical concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders including tenants, engineers, facility managers and CFOs.
- Ability to influence and negotiate and to develop channel partnerships
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about green energy and clean technology
It is worth noting that there is a market leading commission scheme with this role which will significantly enhance your overall earnings.
For a full disclosure, please call 07761800201 and speak with David, or email firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your experience, interest and a time to call.