Our client is a busy Wood Flooring showroom looking for someone to help manage the day to day running of the business, drive sales and help develop new efficient systems.
You will have experience in a variety of tasks such as:
- Telephone sales both inbound and outbound. We expect you to be proactive and develop meetings with builders, architects, interior designers etc (produce some of your own leads).
- Greet and advise showroom walk-ins (a few a week)
- Preparing, sending out and chasing quotes
- Project planning of jobs
- You will be the main point of contact for residential customers and closing projects.
- Surveying and visiting project sites.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
- Multitasking; for example, answering the phone, whilst in the middle of an email whilst discussing a project with a colleague.
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility
- Hard work
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments
- Sales skills, you will have a strong desire to close sales and be proactive
- People skills, can you diffuse situations when a project plan doesn’t go to plan? Like with every job there are challenges, you will have the attitude to attack problems and help other team members when inevitable problems happen.
- Professional, positive and friendly attitude to bring to the work place
- Solution orientated
Hours of work are 40 hours. 8:30-17:30 with an hour for lunch. Once every 3-4 weeks you will be required to work a 3-hour Saturday which you can take off in the following week (for example leave early on Friday!).
Experience of the building trade and sales generation would be preferred.
Generous commission scheme, we want you to earn and be driven to close deals.
You will be working for a market leading organisation with a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop and grow. Benefits include; Flexible hours, competitive annual leave, free parking, and bonus scheme after 6 months.
Our client is a small family business which plans to grow so they're looking for a reliable and hardworking person to join their team. They try and create a friendly and productive atmosphere in their small office in Aston Clinton