Driver Hire Newcastle are delighted to be recruiting for two HGV Mechanic operating at a well established family run business based in Cramlington, Northumberland.
The position advertised is for two permanent vacancies with excellent basic pay and company benefits.
Being an experienced HGV Fitter, the expectation of delivering a speedy, efficient and highly maintained service to all vehicles is paramount. Our client has built a strong reputation within the industry of delivering exeptional service which stems from the standards set.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service and repair of Commercial Vehicles
- Efficient and timely diagnosis of standard faults
- Ensure that any underlying problems are resolved
- Carrying out pre-MOT work
- Meet deadlines ensuring that work is completed on time and to a high standard.
- A full driving licence (Class 2 preferred but not essential)
- Fully qualified time served fitter with experience in the industry
- Highly motivated & hardworking
- Good Communicator verbally and written to complete paperwork fully
- Team player who can get along with others
- Awareness of personal safety and that of others around you
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial vehicles.
You must be able to work between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm Mon – Fri plus 7:00 am – 12:00 noon on a Saturday as overtime when required. Contracted hours are 40 per week with overtime.
Paid at £15.00 per hour, Company Pension Scheme, Work overalls provided plus Company Contribution to Tool Scheme and Healthsure Scheme (after qualifying period).
If the position ticks all the boxes and you'd like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact David on 0191 242 2407 to arrange an immediate interview.