Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Do you want to work on the hottest technical topic, be part of history, and potentially disrupt industries? Do you want to be surrounded by cutting edge technology and brilliant people?
We are looking for someone to support the software development infrastructure by providing continuous integration and deployment. Once the developer writes their code your job begins. You will work with software engineering to develop and scale the CI toolchain and administer CI toolchain applications. We build using Docker and we want to orchestrate this by using Kubernetes. You will also develop an automated process to get artefacts build and deployed to our test fleet. We work in a Scrum fashion, so you will have to be transparent and work well with others.
· Create and maintain build pipelines with Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins
· Automated deployment of Linux, QNX, and embedded systems
· Automated data collection and processing from self-driving cars
· Create and maintain servers for tools like Jenkins, Git, Atlassian, and custom tools
· Unify and maintain development environment
· Support solid software development practices
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
· Proven success in Agile development (continuous integration, release/build management).
· Expert at Kubernetes and Docker
· Experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, and Ansible
· User of Python, groovy, bash, cmake, and git
· Linux administration (installation, configuration, maintenance, backup/recovery).
· Experience with Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, QNX, and embedded systems
· Communication skills for working with and training developers
· Embedded Linux development, C++ development
· Understanding of functional safety standards (e.g. ISO26262), system architecture, QNX, RTOS, Robot Operating System, catkin, Conan
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Keywords: DevOps / Autonomous Driving / C++ / Python / Embedded Linux / Functional Safety Standards / Agile development