Our client in Dublin is looking for a Dutch Business Development Rep, offering you an exciting opportunity to join a hybrid project in their Business Development Cloud team, working on behalf of a multinational technology company.
In addition to demonstrating business development expertise, the team has additional responsibilities, including :
• Interacting with business customers via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis
• Introducing solutions to businesses across EMEA and qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of products.
• Generating sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
• Helping clients learn about, engage with and implement business solutions
• Building customer relationships while assisting with increasing program revenue
• Other related duties as assigned.
Additionally you will need :
• Ability to speak read and write fluent Dutch and English
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer based job.
What’s in it for me?
We offer our Representatives a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement