Are you looking to become a Financial Advisor, APPLY NOW!
It is expected that as a trainee Financial Adviser you would be looking to become a fully qualified Financial Adviser over a period of time (normally 3-5 years) and financial support will be given by the company to support this. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a professional career in Financial Services.
Salary £19,500 to £25,000
Monday to Friday 08.00am- 17:00pm & one Saturday morning a month.
A Trainee Financial Adviser helps support the Financial Adviser in the office with a portfolio of clients. This would include sitting in on meetings held by the financial adviser, undertaking day to day financial tasks as well as communication with the client and keeping detailed notes.
You will also be expected to aid others in the office to help manage workload.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Help manage clients, performing tasks such as:
- Creating Annual Review Reports accurately
- Creating Valuations
- Performing fund switches on client portfolios
- Maintaining contact with clients via phone calls, email and letters
- Sitting in on Review Meetings with clients as well as actioning any outcomes
- Dealing with client queries in the expected time frame
- Build a strong relationship with clients
- To perform any tasks within an acceptable timescale as directed, as well as being able to self-prioritise tasks for clients
- Maintaining client records and tasks completed on the back-office system as evidence of good practice
- Being transparent with your team members and office Manager when support and guidance is required
- Be enthusiastic towards your self-development. This will include taking an interest in financial and political news, the markets and reading material such as weekly/monthly financial magazines
- Over an agreed time, scale working undertaking to achieve the diploma in Financial Advice as well as other appropriate certifications which would be supported financially by the company.
- Good grades in both maths and English. Degree educated may well be an advantage but more important is the drive to want to be successful in this field
- Full training will be given but any financial qualifications or interest in finances would assist
- Performing your responsibilities while adhering to the minimum standards of quality and time scales set out by the company
- Assisting the rest of the office with their tasks to help manage workload
- Be a good team worker, as well as flexible, demonstrating commitment to the organisation and its team members
- Maintain confidentiality regarding clients and business practices
Willing to learn and the wish to further develop and take over time professional exams over time