Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary property consultant, charted surveyor and estates agent. They are looking for an ambitious Geomatics professional to lead their existing measured survey operation with a national remit.
The successful Head of Measured Surveying will work with existing teams operating from Birmingham, Cambridge and Northampton.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in evolving with possible teams being placed across their national network.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package which includes flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances.
The successful Head of Measured Surveying will be principally supporting the property sector, conduct traditional survey and scanning in house.
They will work with an established network of consultants for drone and sub-surface detection.
The appointment will be at Partner level.
The successful Head of Measured Surveying will have understanding of Title Plans and IPMS and will be an experienced chartered surveyor or engineer, able to survey Health and Safety, with experience in a similar role.
The chosen candidate will have management and mentoring experience in a successful, growing team. It would be desirable if they had Right to light, Survey to BIM workflows and experience of writing business cases and managing budgets.
- You will be joining a wider geospatial practice which includes GIS and Land Referencing, you will be the Firm's lead with main responsibility.
- Your role will be giving professional advice on land boundary and lettable area disputes.
- Design and plan survey operations.
- Maintain quality control of survey and CAD/BIM deliverables.
- Manage the equipment and software cycle.
- To ensure timeliness of quotes and billing.
- Maximise opportunities to cross sell and increase market share in order to achieve the objectives.
- Work closely in identifying new opportunities and enhance the brand/profile
- RICS Chartered Surveyor or qualified engineer
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Title Plans and IPMS
- Experience of Health and Safety surveys
- A background in managing clients in a consultancy with demonstrable sector experience
- Experience of delivering and managing multiple projects
- Ability to write business cases and manage budgets
- Experience in managing professional teams and consultants, providing support and mentoring where required
- Experience of Right light (desirable)
- Experience of BIM Workflows Surveying (desirable)
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- IT literate
- Full driving licence
Your Behaviours & Attitude
- A business development-orientated attitude, with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good sense of humour
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is essential
- Enjoys taking the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate
- Actively seeks out continuous self-development, broadening knowledge and experience
- The ability to drive business initiatives forward in a confident and personable manner
- The ability to establish new and maintain existing relationships
- Team orientated outlook ability to work collaboratively
Who we are:
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
Get in touch or send us your CV.