Our Client is a World Class IT Solutions Provider with a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions which it retails to market through a network of over 14,000 partners.
As a result of continued growth, partner acquisition and new product offerings our Client are looking to recruit a number of Channel Sales Representatives to join their dynamic sales function.
The role of Channel Account Representative will be working within our Clients growth team where each successful candidate will be given a warm portfolio of circa 150 customer accounts. All relationships will be early stage having low volume transactions with the Channel Account Representative being tasked with building relations to secure repeat business and increase revenues, whilst promoting our Clients wider portfolio.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Develop excellent relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Implement account development plans and understand our partners’ goals to improve revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Develop opportunities through prospecting, leads generated via webinars, email promotions, trade shows, and events, web inquiries and phone inquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Use CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Expand footprint of new products into the base of existing customers; grow existing base through reaching out to end-user customers via reselling
- Preferable 2+ years sales experience ideally B2B (although full training provided)
- Prior experience selling technical solutions or through a channel would be nice.
- Experience at selling solutions to Directors/Executives and SMB, Resellers and MSP’s.
- Comfortable working in a structured sales process environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must.
- Good IT Literacy and ideally knowledge of CRM systems.
- Ideally degree educated.
If you are looking to take your sales career to the next level within a fresh and creative company who values its employees and offers unrivaled progression opportunities, forward CV details for immediate consideration.
Salary: £23k - £33k basic / £35k - £45k OTE
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Inc. Private Medical, Gym, Subsidised Training, Pension + More!