An excellent opportunity for a Claims Handler to join an Underwriters in London, who is a highly profitable company based near fenchurch st, London.
Purpose of Role
Provide support and back up to the Claims Manager (CM) by executing the day to day claims handling alongside managing the proactive risk management process. Assist with claims administration tasks when required and stakeholder relationship management.
- Managing the Agreed Conduct Process in a proactive manner including maintaining accurate records of all cases.
- End to end management of medium/low value claims.
- Assisting the CM in formulating claims strategy on high value/complexity claims.
- Supporting the CM in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including attending internal and external meetings when necessary.
- Preparation of claims reports as required by CM.
- Ability to report & update the CM on personal claims workload.
- Logging claims and maintaining an accurate record of claims on the CMS and internal spreadsheets as required.
- On-going management of the administrative aspects of the claims process.
Please forward your application to Kirk Stannett at KSA recruitment Ltd to discuss this further.