Our client is a dynamic and growing energy developer based in Central London.
Due to ongoing growth of their development portfolio, they are actively seeking to hire an experienced Grid Connection Manager to manage and lead the grid intel and connections process and other key early stage project development tasks, such as DNO liaison and early project design.
In addition to your comprehensive understanding of the above elements, you should be commercially oriented, have strong communication skills, ensuring that stakeholders across the business are supported.
An ideal candidate will have/be:
• Electrical engineering background with electrical/engineering qualifications
• Worked within the energy industry for at least 2 years
• Very organised, with an ability to autonomously manage multiple projects at once and meet individual targets
• Comprehensive knowledge of the DNO network
• Robust understanding DNO connection applications and offers
• Competent in using Microsoft Office
• Well organised both in time management and record keeping
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Driven, with desire to succeed
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to be assertive when appropriate
• A positive approach to challenges and problem solving