As a Collection and Delivery Driver you will be expected to deliver a range of parcels & goods to both domestic & commercial destinations.
Your day will typically start between 06:00 - 08:30am by planning your route. (End time could be between 17:00 -19:00pm)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Arrival by the start time, load vehicle and general sortation of parcels.
• Accurate checking of items out for delivery with the manifest.
• Daily vehicle checks
• Collecting and delivering parcels both to households and businesses.
• You will scan parcels on and off route to ensure tracking information is available to customers and colleagues.
• Be able to lifts and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg. Personal Specification Essential
• Your driving licence must cover up to 3.5 tonnes.
• Ability to drive an extra-long wheel-base vehicle.
• Good time keeping.
• Good customer service skills.
• Confident in dealing with people.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Use of own Sat Nav to enable you to follow planned route excellence manifest.
• Flexibility on hours over a contracted week including Saturday working.
• Appearance and attitude is exemplary.
• A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address) with no more than 6 points. Desirable
• Previous experience in parcel delivery preferred but not essential.
• Good geographical knowledge of the area.
• Experience working in safety conscious environment.
• Well organised and being able to work under pressure.
If you are interested and you would like more information then please click apply