COME AND LIVE AND WORK IN POLAND - excellent standard of living, a booming economy and put Brexit worries behind you !
Kobylanka, Zachodnipomorskie, Poland
Salary: 10,000 zł gross per month
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a highly successful tech manufacturer in Kobylanka, due to expansion they are seeking Polish nationals or Polish speakers to join this progressive company and come and live and work in Poland.
Responsibilities and Duties- Executes on approved marketing plans, project scope, activitie schedules, budgets and deliverables- Collaborate with the Product Team to find the USP of a products- Prepare a brochures, product fiches, presentations, etc. based on the client expectations and requirements- Editing technical articles
- Prepare an events / trade fairs concept based on the approved plan of marketing activities - Directing company websites and social media chanels (facebook, linkedin)
- Analyzing customer feedback from Sales Engineers and Key Account Managers
- Working with advertising agencies, graphic designers
- Travels may required when needed
- 3 years of experience in marketing position in UK
- University education (prefered major in Marketing)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and graphic tools
- Driving licence B
Skills & Abilities
- Creative thinking, energy and drive with a passion for marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Knowledge of standard marketing concepts, practices and procedures
- Tech savvy
- Clear and concise communication
- Strong business acumen
- Internal and external trainings
- Holiday bonuses
- On-the-job learingn opportuinities, understanding of the various business areas - Participation in international projects
- Exposure to experienced professionals
- Onboarding programme
- Group Assurance
Please apply here or for more information please call WorkAdvisor on 02380 986171. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge all applications.
We look forward to hearing from you.