My client is a UK leading expert in the manufacture, installation and maintenance of moving, handling and bathing solutions for the mobility and lifting industry.
They are currently offering the opportunity for experienced Stairlift Installers to join their team based out of an office in Hampshire, covering the South Coast, Hampshire and Berkshire areas, fitting a range of both curved and straight stairlifts.
The role for the Stairlift Installation Engineer will involve;
- Reporting to the company's Service Branch in Hampshire on a daily basis to collect equipment prior to starting the day, as well as reporting to the branch before leaving work for the day and returning home.
- Working on residential sites, hospitals, care homes and other facilities, liaising with clients whilst on-site.
- Taking measurements prior to installation taking place and addressing the client's requirements.
- Fitting both curved and straight stairlifts into customers' premises.
- Demonstrating equipment prior to handover, and assisting with any technical advice to the end user.
To be considered for the role of the Stairlift Installation Engineer, you will ideally;
- Have at least 2 years' experience in the installation of stairlifts.
- Hold an NVQ 2 in Stairlift Engineering
- Have a full UK driving license and rights to work in the EU.
The role for the Stairlift Installation Engineer will offer;
- A competitive basic salary along with plenty of overtime.
- A company vehicle, phone and uniform.
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Additional benefits and perks.
- All training required for company's and third party products.
If you are an experienced Stairlift Engineer based within a 30 mile radius of Winchester, please apply accordingly.