My client has over 150 years' experience in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of lift, mobility and escalator products throughout the UK and internationally. They are currently seeking an experienced and fully NVQ 3 qualified Lift Engineer to carrying out repairs in the Dorset, Hampshire, Berkshire and South Coast area.
The role for the Lift Engineer will involve;
- Making minor and some major repairs to the company's own lift products as well as third party equipment.
- Troubleshooting faults with elevator equipment and suggesting a suitable fix.
- Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and assisting other Engineers when required.
- Assisting the local branch Engineers with call-outs in other areas when required.
There is no call-out required for this role.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- An NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering as a minimum. Other lift industry qualifications would be considered, including NALM, BTEC, City & Guilds, and LEIA etc.
- A full UK driving license.
- Rights to work within the EU.
- Experience within the field of lift engineering, ideally in a service and maintenance or repair discipline.
This role for the Lift Engineer will offer:
- 25 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- A company van.
- Company benefits scheme, including discounts on days out, cinemas, hotels, gyms and restaurants.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Excellent pension scheme, contributory up to 8%.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Overtime paid at various rates.
- Door to door travel time, 39 hour contracted hours.
If you have strong technical experience within the lift industry along with an NVQ 3 in Lift engineering, along with the desire to join and industry leader with the field of lifts and escalators, please apply accordingly.