Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Social Work requirements for our client Blackpool Council.
This requirement is for 3 x Team Managers to join their new MASH team (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub).
Preference will be given to those candidates who have managerial experience and have worked within a MASH team previously.
The Manager(s) will be directly responsible for 6 experienced practitioners along with 4 Referral Coordinators and will work alongside colleagues from Police, Health and Education, Early Help and other key partner agencies in triaging all referrals made to Children's Social Care and signposting to appropriate service areas.
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts here are full-time, and generally offered for a minimum of 3 months before rolling on.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy further or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.