Glen Dimplex is a privately owned, multinational group head quartered in North Dublin which operates through 6 divisions worldwide with around 10,000 employees. Glen Dimplex is the world's largest manufacturer of electric heating solutions and also holds a significant global position in the domestic appliances market. Today, we are at the forefront of a low-carbon revolution and Glen Dimplex is a global leader in the development and delivery of low carbon solutions for space and water heating, cooling and ventilation for a smarter cleaner and more efficient future.
Details of brands and our exciting history of growth can be found on our website.
We are currently working on a Business Transformation Programme, that will include the implementation of SAP (S/4 HANA) across the Group, and the set-up of the Global Business Services (GBS). The new GBS centre in North Dublin will manage a wide scope of Finance and Commercial process for the Group's Business Units.
Reporting to the Head of RTR, the successful candidate will provide an exciting and rare opportunity to be a key member of the Glen Dimplex Programme team during the set-up phase of GBS and the first SAP implementation. The Business Analyst (Record to Report) will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on RTR processes.
- Develop professional relationships with stakeholders across the Group;
- Work within the Glen Dimplex Programme Team to gain detailed knowledge of the standard RTR processes and relevant SAP functionality;
- Become the RTR SME on the team and be a champion of best practice processes being implemented as part of the Glen Dimplex Programme;
- Take a lead role in all test cycles, Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UAT: Test scope definition, test scripts authoring, test execution and defect management;
- Support the development of RTR training material (e.g. writing course materials, exercise etc)
- Deliver End User Training on SAP and related business processes;
- Provide Hypercare support to Operational end users as part of the GBS Go-Live, to ensure a smooth and successful transition as per agreed plan and timeline.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong knowledge of the financial management and business accounting (record to report);
- Experience in reviewing existing business processes and make recommendations for areas of improvement, ideally in large transformational programmes;
- Comfortable to work with an IT team to turn business requirements into system specifications, understanding of the impact of major transformational change;
- Experience in testing and training complex ERP solutions;
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy and produce creative solutions from basic concepts;
- Strong interpersonal and team buildings skills;
- Strong written skills and ability to communicate complex ideas simply;
- Experience of presenting on a 1:1 basis and to groups;
- Strong knowledge of the role of systems within business operations;
- PC literate, experience of Microsoft Office especially MS Word and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage;
- Working in cross-functional and/or multi-national teams would be an advantage;
- Experience of working using an Agile methodology (tools and techniques) would be an advantage.
Location and Travel
North Dublin. Some travel possible required.