Profectus Recruitment are working in connection with a global presence organisation who are highly respected in their field and now in looking to expand the team further and are looking for an experienced Developer to join their growing team!
Are you a developer who has hands on experience in the full development lifecycle who is ready for the next step up in their career? This role will give you the opportunity and ability to grow and develop your skills further in this fast pace moving industry. if you looking for a working environment that have won awards for having a fantastic work ethic, work culture, then your in the right place...
As a member of our Integrations team, you will be responsible for the development, build and maintenance of the API libraries that sit between the server and our integration projects, as well as being called on to help in both server and integrations client products. The libraries cover a wide range of languages, including Ruby, Python, PHP and Perl, and are built on top of the C/C++ APIs produced by the server team. The ideal candidate with be someone with a broad base of technical skills, who enjoys working on a variety of programs and with a varied set of technologies and tools with a track record of proactive self-development.
- B.Sc/M.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry development experience
- Familiarity with CVS, SVN, Git, or Perforce
- Experience with C/C++, including build environments and compilers for such applications
- Experience with one or more of Python, Ruby, PHP or Perl
- Experience with the UNIX/Linux command line
- Experience developing on multiple platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Experience enhancing existing code developed by others
- You can diagnose and resolve bugs
- Fluent and idiomatic written and spoken English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Clear understanding of the principles of object oriented design
- Proven ability to adapt to varying coding styles and requirements
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel and management
- Experience with Java
- Experience with using virtualisation frameworks such as Docker and/or Vagrant
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- A dedication to high quality software engineering
- A creative individual with an enthusiasm for innovating
- A collaborative, positive approach to working with others
- A drive to deliver software on time and to specification
- Straightforward and honest communication style
- Emotionally intelligent in their interactions with others
- A track record of rising to responsibility
- Must be able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Must be able to prioritize effectively and manage their time well
If you think you have what it takes to take on this role, then you should apply ASAP for immediate consideration!