Customer Service and Sales Support
Manchester City Centre
Up to £20,000 annual salary
My client is a successful UK brand name in the contract textiles sector who have an unrivalled reputation for supplying consistently high-quality products. They are currently looking to recruit a full time Customer Service and Sales Support to join the Sales Department within their Manchester City Centre office.
The role is to provide efficient and effective administrative and sales support to the Sales& Marketing Manager, liaising with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
· Responsible for maintaining the excellent customer relationships with existing customers, preparing written quotations and administrative sales support.
· Developing Sales and identifying opportunities to expand business with potential new clients within the Education Sector. This includes Schools, Colleges and Private Accommodation Providers.
· Assist with marketing activities: Exhibitions, e flyers, newsletters and promotions.
· To carry out ad hoc project and research work as directed.
· To achieve a basic working knowledge and understanding of the company’s Customer Service Standards, policy and procedures.
· At all times to provide a caring, responsive and customer-orientated service.
· The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a warm and friendly telephone manner.
· An enthusiastic and willing member of the team committed to providing the highest possible standard of service to customers.
· Experience in a similar customer service / administrative role preferably within the textile industry.
· The position requires good computer and organisational skills, an ability to prioritise and work with accuracy and attention to detail.
· An excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, is essential.
· Ability to work in a busy environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on 0161 245 4942 and ask for Ben . Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.