Locations: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen
Our client is a leading provider of engineering and advisory services to clients in the global energy industry. With their focus and expertise, they think of clever and innovative ways of helping clients to maximise return on investment and overcome challenges.
Due to ongoing growth and an increasing demand for their services within Oil and Gas, they are currently seeking to hire a Senior EIA Consultant to join their successful and driven Environment Division.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, optimistic, adaptable and ambitious individual with excellent communications skills to work across a range of marine energy projects.
The role will involve working within a busy Environmental Impact Assessment Team, providing support to Oil and Gas projects both here in the UK and internationally.
- You will take responsibility for engaging with clients and stakeholders.
- You will work with our client’s Environmental Assessment Delivery Lead and the rest of the EIA team. You will be responsible for budget control & scheduling, leading the team and managing projects. You should have experience relevant to acting as project manager and key client contact on a day to day basis. The ability to deliver projects on time and to budget is critical.
You will be a dynamic and driven individual and will take ownership of the project
You will be keen to provide your clients with support, advice and guidance, as well as to challenge their expectations, thanks to your experience and knowledge.
Whether your background of these types of projects is rooted in consultancy, regulator, stakeholder or operator, you will be expected you to use your knowledge of the associated legislation to manage and/or support EIAs, helping to scope projects, support stakeholder engagement, prepare Environmental Statements and Appraisals and support in the post-consent phases.
You will work with our client’s industry-leading team of in-house specialists to make this happen.
- You will be an experienced Environmental Impact Assessment Practitioner and will be focussing on Oil and Gas UK and international projects.
- You will have knowledge and experience of UK consenting regimes and have a track record in delivering consenting for Oil and Gas projects;
- You will have an understanding of all relevant legislation and environmental drivers;
- You will have an ability to build fruitful relationships with stakeholders and their clients.
- A relevant environmental, planning or science degree.
- A relevant post graduate qualification.
- Chartership or other professional accreditation/ registration with a recognised
This is a growing team of Environmental Consultants and other relevant skills related to Oil and Gas projects would also be of interest.
As well as working at a leading global consultancy, you will have a chance to develop through chartership schemes, mentoring and access to technical training.
Our client believes in a flexible approach to work and will do their outmost to ensure all employees can enjoy flexible working hours, arrange work from home and other offices.
They also offer opportunity to travel across the country and overseas for the delivery of projects to their clients.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
For full disclosure, please contact Tom Wolsey at firstname.lastname@example.org /+44(0)7577 594 276, or send us your CV.