This is a late shift with working hours from 2pm-10pm
Our sister company NU Creative is an award-winning independent creative agency; based in London Bridge. They are a fast-paced, exciting full-service agency working within a variety of sectors which include; professional services, public sector and med-comms.
They are looking for a highly conceptual mid-weight graphic designer to primarily work the late shift role* which facilitates their work with international clients and helps to ensure deadlines are hit. *Standard working hours for this role are 2pm-10pm.
At NU Creative, collaborative working and career development are key, as are helping each other to reach their full design potential.
- To be a conceptual designer who is able to take the lead on projects, while working closely with the design team, designing for both print and web
- Be a great communicator, able to express your ideas and verbally and visually
- Take briefs from clients and the Creative Director and manage the production process from start to finish
- Build solid relationships with clients based on excellent customer service
- Be a brand guardian for our clients when working on their marketing collateral
- Be able to manage your budgets and respect project timelines
Skills & Experience required:
- Highly skilled in Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign), after effects an added bonus
- Good experience using Microsoft Office software, esp. highly visual PowerPoint presentations
- Previous experience designing for corporate sector clients and dealing with a range of stakeholders
- A clear understanding of conceptualising and communicating ideas
- Great attention to detail, even when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent work experience
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.