Senior Utilities & Infrastructure Surveyor– East Midlands
Are you looking for a new challenge within the renewable and infrastructure industry providing property consultancy to well-known utilities and infrastructure businesses?
Climate17 are working closely with a leading organisation who is a growing, dynamic and exciting business that has been placed in “The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for” in 2017 and 2018. They work with some of the leading organisations in in various utility sectors including Telecoms, Power, Water, and Transport Infrastructure providing property consultancy and management advice.
They are looking for an ambitious surveyor at ideally an Senior MRICS Surveyor to play a key part in the growth of the East Midlands office and take a lead on some major, pre-existing clients.
- Provide strategic advice to clients on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects involving Development Consent Orders, as well as advising on the promotion of Compulsory Purchase Orders on other large infrastructure schemes.
- You’ll be working closely with a world leading offshore wind farm developer, leading on the delivery of a number of their projects at different stages of consenting and construction.
- There are also further opportunities within the expanding office, in supporting the growth of framework contracts for electricity, gas and water clients throughout the East Midlands.
- You’ll be working on exciting projects from feasibility through to project completion, working with a growing team on project deliverables covering site acquisitions, valuations, compulsory purchase, and works along with negotiating compensation settlements and planning advice.
- These are exciting times at our East Midlands office, and you’ll be instrumental in developing client relationships, networking and bringing on new business to support the ongoing growth of our business.
- An experienced Surveyor who is MRICS qualified
- Experience of compulsory purchase, Rural, Utilities whilst delivering challenging large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Ambitious and determined
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of managing and growing diverse teams across a matrix organisation and developing new business opportunities although this isn’t essential.
In return you will get a great reward package and a chance to join a growing business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org