Due to continuous growth, our client is looking to recruit a number of Telesales Advisors for a position based in Burnley for an October start.
The ideal candidate will have telesales, sales or customer service experience but this is not essential as full training will be offered
CK1 Recruitment has been assigned to search for a Telesales Advisor role for a business based locally in Burnley, Lancashire. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing customers whilst optimising quality of service, business growth and satisfaction for a local company that is proud to be at the forefront of the Fuel Card Industry.
Our client is a well-known and respected company working within the growing and thriving fuel card industry. One of the largest independent agents of fuel cards in the UK, working as agents on behalf of most of the major oil companies. They are proud to have been suppliers of low-cost refuelling nationwide since 2005 and due to growth they’re now looking for a New Business Account Manager to join their ever-expanding business.
The Telesales advisor will be expected to:
- Respond to, and follow up on sales enquiries by both telephone & e-mail.- Make outbound calls to potential new customers and, through asking appropriate questions understand the customer needs and recommend a suitable product or service.
- Manage your own customer accounts for a period of 6 months, ensuring your customers are fully engaged and using their fuel card product at every opportunity.
- Achieve stretching targets by being knowledgeable about the fuel card industry, being consultative in your approach, and having integrity when making recommendations.
- Deal with Regular pricing and charge queries and you’ll get involved with any new/enhanced products that become available, all whilst working towards individual and group sales targets in a vibrant, fun and friendly office.
Do you have what it takes?
Our client is looking for excellence but not always experience. You don’t need to have knowledge of the fuel card market to be successful, full training will be provided with an excellent and intense training academy. All our clients asks is that; you’re an excellent communicator, have a confident telephone manner, results driven and have a passion for getting into a sales and service environment giving 100% every single day.
A people focussed package that includes a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission structure which entitles you to an unlimited earning potential. If you work hard, the opportunity to earn big money is right at your feet and nothing is in your way.
- 20-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- No shift patterns, all the office work 8:45 - 5:15 Monday-Thursday and 8:45 - 2:45pm every Friday.
- Employee incentives via. Perkbox