How would you like to work for one of the UKs leading telecommunications companies?
Our client is on the lookout for hungry, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join them at their busy call centre based on Lomeshaye Industrial Estate, Brierfield. As a well established, well respected local employer, their mission is to source the very best local talent to assist them in providing a market leading experience to their vast diverse customer base.
This role offers the chance to earn while you learn, allowing you to earn commission on top of your basic in the first three months of the role, simply by being paid on your call quality and product knowledge as well as the sales you make.
– Call out daily to a provided campaign list of existing customers
– Build relationships and identify opportunities for cross sell
– Create and manage pipeline, collecting contract end dates
– Create opportunities/appointments for Field Agents and sell via verbal and electronic contracts over the phone.
– Correctly adhere to all compliance and legal requirements relating to selling over the phone.
– Complete sales proformas, allowing the sales administrator to correctly enter sales
– Complete associated administration with the support of the Sales Administrator.
– Provide and keep customer information up-to-date.
– Perform to and achieve Key Performance Indicators as set by the business.
– Resign customers, as per the separate commission scheme in place.
– Liaise with other areas of the business to ensure that any customer service/retention/fault queries are picked up for the customer promptly by the relevant department.
– Update and log any correspondence, sales, opportunities and cases on our in-house CRM system.
– Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
– Periodically review their Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
– If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
the principles listed with the Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
– Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
– To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
Knowledge, Skills, Excellence
– Excellent communication skills
– Proven dedicated work ethic
– Focused on achieving excellence in all areas
– Self-motivated and organised
– Achiever approach
– Ability to work as part of a team, use own initiative and pay attention to detail
– Good telephone manner
– Highly motivated and resilient
– Strong customer focused background
– Ability to liaise with people at all levels