My client is a leading specialist with over 30 years’ experience in providing solutions to the mobility industry, including moving, handling and bathing equipment for elderly, disabled and mobility disadvantaged clients in a range of care environments.
They are currently seeking a National Engineering Manager for the management of the company’s several branches located throughout the country.
You will be responsible for;
- Assigning budgets to each individual branch, discussing this in detail with the Area Managers to suggest suitable budget allocation.
- Holding regular meetings to discuss and analyse each branch’s performance and assess how this could be improved, introducing your own ideas to implement in the company’s existing structure.
- Recruitment of engineers and office staff for the company, including holding interviews at various locations throughout the country.
- Attending important client meetings to discuss contract renewals and management, reviewing their expectations and making amendments in engineering schedules where necessary.
- Discussing product pricing and maintenance contract price negotiations.
- Liaising and keeping up to date with all Branch Managers regularly, dealing with any day to day issues or queries if required.
- Reporting directly to the Company Directors.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following;
- A good technical understanding of the lift or mobility industry.
- Experience of managing members of staff, as this role will involve managing up to 150 employees.
- Previous experience of budget allocation.
- Sales and contract negotiation experience.
- Ideally an NVQ 4, HNC, HND or Degree in Management.
- A full UK driving license.
If you are currently looking for an opportunity in senior management within the mobility industry and feel you have the qualities and experience my client is looking for, please apply with your up to date CV and a consultant will be in touch with you to discuss this role in further detail.
Please only apply if your background involves platform lifts, passenger lifts or mobility equipment as applicants from outside of these sectors will not be considered.