I am currently looking to speak with experienced Firmware Developers to work with a leader within the embedded space. As a software Developer you will be a member of the Open Source Software group, in either the Firmware or Platform teams.
Key responsibilities in this position will include:
- You will contribute to the design and development of reference secure firmware for application processors and MCUs.
- Your day to day role will involve low level software development, test and debug on various platforms, including software models, development boards and shipping products
- You will be creating software stacks for reference platforms for next generation of devices.
- We want you to be able to analyse industry specs, roadmap requirements, breakdown tasks and help execute the project plans
- We would like you to aspire to provide the best technical advice and direction to Partners', platform implementation projects
- Your activities will involve upstreaming and maintenance
To have the best opportunity to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent C skills; some assembly skills are desirable with proficiency with the GNU toolchain and/or LLVM and cross compiling
- Expertise in low level systems software development and a command over a range of related concepts such as bootloaders, device drivers, OS fundamentals and low-level power management.
- Understanding kernel development or user space system level programming.
- Knowledge of multi-core software development including cache coherency concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills are vital for success
- disciplined and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a distributed team; showing a willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
- Professional, enthusiastic and flexible approach to work with a flair for creative lateral thinking and problem solving with a commitment to extend the breadth and depth of your knowledge
As well as being given the opportunity of working with a genuine market leader, the successful candidate will also receive a very competitive salary including an excellent base salary and various additional benefits which exemplify the organisations believe of investing in their employees.
If this position sounds like the ideal next fit, I would encourage you to apply today!
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/