Location: Maidstone, Kent
Do you have an interest in agriculture or rural affairs?
Our client is a growing business that has been placed in “The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for” in 2017 and 2018.
They offer their staff exciting opportunities to work with well-known organisations in Utilities including Telecoms, Power, Water, and Infrastructure providing property consultancy and management advice. Their expertise is highly sought after in national cross-country projects, referencing land, management, acquisitions, route feasibility, compulsory purchase, and negotiation of compensation claims.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high-profile infrastructure project delivering ultrafast broadband to rural areas. As Field Officer you’ll be in daily contact with residents,landowners, farmers and occupiers to secure signed wayleave agreements to enable this network to be built in several counties across the UK.
You’ll be working within a growing team delivering this project, attending site visits, negotiating on route proposals, design, payments, and network access agreement terms. You’ll provide regular client updates through IT systems and in meetings.
• Your excellent communication skills will be sought after in this role.
• You’ll be organised, results driven, love solving challenges and have good IT knowledge along with some commercial awareness.
• You may have previous experience in telecoms, utilities, infrastructure or an interest in the farming industry, however this isn’t essential.
• Although based from their Maidstone office, you’ll be out of the office for much of the time visiting landowners and therefore this role requires a full driving licence.
• You’ll be joining a growing business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development.
• You’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including competitive pension plan and bonus scheme.