Position: CNC Programmer Setter Operator
The role: My client are an established Engineering company in Kent that specialise in automotive industry. They are looking for a CNC Turner to join their team on a permanent basis. As the CNC Turner, you will be responsible for running a Mazak Turn / Mill machine – and capable of programming and setting from an engineering drawing.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Experience in turning with Fanuc controlled lathes
- Comfortable with operating 3 / 4 axis machinery
- Have excellent understanding of materials, tooling, cutting speeds & feeds
- A good working knowledge of ISO9001
- Adaptable to working overtime to achieve delivery schedules.
Please call us in the strictest confidence on 01285 861896 to register your interest.
Magnus James are specialist recruiters in Engineering, Construction and Property.