Driver Hire Southampton is looking to add to our pool of professional drivers with a HGV Class 2 Licence who will be offered regular, ongoing work.
In our latest national audit, 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
Type of work: Different roles to suit: refrigeration, haulage, multi-drop, long-distances, pallets, We will match you to your most suited and favoured type of work. Whether you prefer working longer or shorter hours- we have work that caters for this.
Licenses needed for the role:
- LGV / HGV Class 2 Licence (Category C)
- Valid Digi Tacho card.
- Valid CPC.
- 1+ years. However, we would help a newly qualified HGV driver the best we can and would welcome your application.
- Customer orientated.
- Strong work ethic with the ability abide by our client’s policies, values, and attitudes.
Why Driver Hire:
- Driver Hire regularly upskills our drivers with new certifications, training opportunities and licences – Hiab, ADR, Moffett, Tipper, HGV1, HGV2 (subject to your performance, of course!)
- Minimum 8 hours guaranteed per shift (PAYE/LTD).
- Flexibility in your work schedule as we can provide cover.
- Our drivers get discounted CPC training.
- Driver Hire has over 35 national accounts, numerous long-standing relationships with clients in the SO postcodes- a direct result of being the largest supplier to the transport industry for over 30 years.
To apply or for more information, please contact either, Liam, Arj, Charlene or Ash on 02380 678088(Monday to Friday, 08:30 -17:00) or alternatively email us at Southampton@driverhire.co.uk.