Position: CNC Setter Operator
The role: My client are a precision engineering manufacturer that specialise in aerospace and marine. They are looking for a CNC Turner to join their team on a permanent basis. As the CNC Turner, you will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines using appropriate speed/feeds – this will include maintaining the machines.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Comfortable programming and have a good understanding of programmes such as Heidenhain and Fanuc
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience working with 3-5 axis machinery
- Background in inspection; using tools such as micrometres, internal bore micrometers, depth micrometers & verniers
- You will have the ability to work on your own, using initiative.
Please call us in the strictest confidence on 01285 861896 to register your interest.
Magnus James are specialist recruiters in Engineering, Construction and Property