DH Gatwick. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport/logistics industry and office/clerical sector. Our client are an American software company which makes automobile leasing software, based in Crawley and they are currently recruiting for a Analyst Programmer to join their team for an immediate start. The role would involve the following:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working on new projects, core components or supporting existing clients.
- Embracing the Software Delivery Life Cycle and focusing on high quality programming and production of detailed technical specifications/documented analysis.
- Developing substantial new modules or making enhancements to existing systems and bug fixing for support issues and during testing phases.
- Completion of programmer QA and secondary QA for colleagues.
- Preparation and deployment of system builds for internal testing and to client environments.
- Production of estimates for costing and/or planning purposes.
- Providing assistance with client queries, remotely or face to face on client site and/or at our office.
- Operate in accordance with the company’s programming standards and follow established Project procedures.
- Monday to Friday working weeks.
- Office working hours would be 09:00am to 17:30am.
- Immediate start.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years development experience in .Net (Windows, Web or Services) and or VB6, Oracle database or MS SQL Server.
- Ideally you will have experience of the finance industry or related businesses such as banking, insurance, accounting.
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as independently e.g. in complex problem solving, detailed specifications.
- Able to produce work of consistently high quality, including handling complex algorithms and other calculations.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
Benefits of this role:
- Starting annual salary of £42,000.
- 25 days annual leave, including public holidays.
- Optional additional 5 days of unpaid leave.
- Life insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
To apply for this position, please call James, Logan, Kingsley or Ryan on 01293 661300, Monday to Friday, 08.00-17.00 or email email@example.com for more information.