Are you an Estates Surveyor and looking to work in an exciting, growing, and dynamic business working on Telecoms Projects?
You’ll play a significant role within my client’s Telecoms sector team ensuring the delivery of key outcomes for some of their largest clients.
This will involve engaging with landowners/landlords and their advisors, clients, contractors and other suppliers proactively on project work to ensure key objectives are met.
A career with my client will bring great opportunities to work with well-known organisations within the UK Utilities and Infrastructure sectors.
Their expertise is highly sought after, especially on large scale, fast paced projects particularly as a consequence of our reputation for providing a wide range of high quality specialist services covering Access & Rights, Compulsory Purchase and Development Consent Orders, Acquisitions & Sales, Compensation, Agricultural Liaison, Land Referencing, Valuation and Planning & Development.
What you can expect:
- As a Telecoms Estates Surveyor in their growing Gloucestershire office you’ll be working with their large team of Telecoms and Utility Surveyors on exciting projects across the UK. You’ll play a significant role within their specialist Telecoms sector team ensuring the delivery of key advice and project milestones for some of their major clients.
- You’ll be reviewing legal agreements, compiling valuation reports, obtaining comparable’s and undertaking planning enquiries.
- You will be issuing Heads of Terms, negotiating new agreements, providing related advice and liaising with their client’s legal advisors.
- You’ll receive full training and support to ensure the required client specific expertise is developed, with ongoing mentoring to build your knowledge and skill set.
- You’ll be given responsibility on client and project work as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic company which prides itself on attracting and developing the best surveyors in the Utilities and Infrastructure Sectors.
What you will need:
- You’ll preferably have experience in a similar role, a degree in Property, Estates Management or equivalent and be working towards RICS qualification.
- You’ll have a strong appreciation of the market for telecoms sites and have great negotiation skills.
- You’ll be organised, results driven, with attention to detail and love solving challenges with good commercial awareness along with great verbal and written communication skills.
- You may have an interest in rural affairs and experience in utilities, construction or infrastructure although this isn’t essential.
Why join us:
- You’ll be joining a growing business with ambitious growth plans that encourages personal and professional development.
- You’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a fantastic team, along with excellent benefits including competitive pension plan and bonus scheme.
- Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits including Annual Bonus, Pension, Private Healthcare, Car Allowance and Professional Development